GET READY FOR YOUR ALASKA FISHING ADVENTURE
Once you’ve reserved your trip with Waterfall Resort, we’re all hands on deck to help you get here. We’re located in Southeast Alaska, near Ketchikan, just 90 minutes from Seattle, and we aim to make travel easy. Here’s our checklist to help you organize your trip:
1. Secure Your Dates with a Deposit
Waterfall Resort can’t guarantee dates without a deposit. Once you have your reservation number, you can make a secure online payment to lock in your dates. Be sure to review our Reservation Policies.
2. Book Your Flights
Alaska Airlines services commercial flights to Ketchikan International Airport. To sync your arrival and departure with the Waterfall Resort chartered floatplane, we recommend the following flights (times shown are per each destination):
- Arrival: Alaska Airlines Flight 1469 departs Seattle (SEA) at 9:50 a.m., arrives in Ketchikan (KTN) at 10:55 a.m.; for a floatplane departure at 12:30 p.m.
- Departure: Floatplanes will arrive back at Ketchikan (KTN) at 2:30 p.m. to connect to Alaska Airlines Flight 64, which departs from Ketchikan (KTN) at 5:35 p.m. and arrives in Seattle (SEA) at 8:30 p.m.
Flight times and availability are managed by Alaska Airlines and subject to change without notice. Be sure to confirm your flights before departure; see Alaska Airlines for more information about flights and baggage policies.
Note: If you’re changing carriers in Seattle confirm that your carrier has an interline baggage transfer agreement with Alaska Airlines.
3. Complete Your Guest Registration
Complete the Guest Registration form opposite. Registration allows us to organize your floatplane, process your Alaska sport-fishing license (required for all anglers age 16 and up) and King Salmon Stamp, and route your fish boxes upon your departure. If you’re registering another guest, be sure to use a different email address. If you don’t have an email address for the guest, call us at 800-544-5125.
- Please make sure you've completed our three-step guest registration form. This includes a digital signature agreeing to the terms and conditions of the mandatory Participation Agreement as well as uploading your proof of Covid-19 vaccination or negative Covid-19 PCR test.
Starred fields (*) require completion to enter or update your profile. To enter information on behalf of multiple guests, either download the Group Registration Sheet or clear the registration form by refreshing your browser to enter a unique email address and information for each one.
4. Read over our COVID-19 Protocols
After a successful 2020 season where all guests and crew remained healthy throughout their stay with us, our 2021 Covid-19 plan will remain largely the same as our previous season to keep all guests safe.
Below is a quick overview, you can read the complete version on our COVID-19 Mitigation Plan page.
- Masks are not required while fishing on the boat but are while in the cabin of the boat. Mask are required on the float plane ride and during the check in process.
- We required that all guests either provide proof of vaccination or be tested and provide proof of a negative result of a COVID PCR test within 96 hours of their departure to Alaska
If you've already completed your guest registration but still need to upload your Covid-19 vaccination card or Negative Covid-10 PCR test you can do that here.
5. Customize Your Trip
Our standard package is an unforgettable sport-fishing adventure. But why not custom-tailor your trip with one or more of the following options?
Get Updates Via Facebook Messenger
Sign up here to receive updates about your trip before, during, and after your stay with us—including daily King of Kings Salmon Tournament stats, info about our annual photo contest, and more.
Get Tagged On Social Media Posts
Give us your Facebook and/or Instagram handle so we can tag you in photos in our social media posts. Just complete the fields for this at the bottom of the Guest Registration form, opposite.
Questions? Contact reservations at 800-544-5125.