- In a food processor or blender, process vinaigrette ingredients until smooth.
- Put salad, without salmon, on a serving platter. Pour dressing over salad. Toss gently.
- Crumble salmon on top. Serve immediately for peak flavors and texture.
Find more recipes from the chef at Waterfall Resort.
- 1/4 cup all-fruit apricot spread
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. grated peeled ginger root
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 4 cups mixed spring mix greens, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen snow peas, trimmed and halved diagonally
- 1 (7.1 oz.) smoked salmon