- Grease a 6-cup fish mold, nonstick Bundt pan, or individual quiche molds with butter or mayonnaise. Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water. Add 1/2 cup boiling water and stir well, until gelatin has dissolved and let mixture cool.
- Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, lime juice, onion, hot sauce, paprika, and salt, and mix well. Fold in salmon and capers. Add whipped cream and continue folding until everything is well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan or mold. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
- Unmold on plate covered with butter lettuce and lemon slices, and decorate with parsley. Place cup of Dill Sauce on side with spoon; if using individual molds, place dollop of sauce on top of each mousse.
- For dill sauce, combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour. This sauce is also terrific with poached or grilled salmon.
Find more recipes from the chef at Waterfall Resort.