Tangy Yogurt Sauce
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Season with salt. Cover and chill.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Pour 4 Tbsp. oil in roasting pan just large enough to fit salmon.
- Make bed of herbs in bottom of pan; top with salmon, skin side down.
- Drizzle salmon with remaining 2 Tbsp. oil and season with salt.
- Bake until fish is just cooked through in center, 20–25 minutes, depending on thickness.
- Let rest for 10 minutes, then cover with foil.
- Toss tomatoes in 3 Tbsp. oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and parsley in bowl. Season to taste with salt.
- Bring to boil medium pot lightly salted water. Add couscous and cook until tender, about 7 minutes.
- Drain couscous; transfer to large bowl. Stir in butter and remaining 1 Tbsp. oil. Season to taste with salt.
- Gently fold tomato mixture into couscous.
- Place salmon portions alongside tabbouleh and serve with yogurt sauce.
Beverage pairing: Pinot gris or a crisp rosé