- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place salmon fillets on greased baking sheet.
- In large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, zest and juice of lemon, Parmigiano-Reggiano, garlic, salt and pepper, nutmeg, Tabasco, and chopped artichokes.
- Spread cheese and artichoke mixture evenly over each fillet and top with panko crumbs.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until fish is opaque and panko has started to brown.
- Serve with tossed green salad or roasted asparagus and mashed Yukon gold potatoes.
Wine pairing: Côtes du Rhône or a chilled Sémillon