- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Dry fish with paper towel and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Brush a baking dish with a little extra virgin olive oil and put the fish in it.
- Squeeze lemon all over the fish.
- Using a medium mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, onions, garlic and spices. Add a very small pinch of salt and ground pepper and olive oil. Mix to combine.
- Pour the tomato and olive mixture over the fish.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Longer depending on thickness of fish
- Remove from the heat, let rest for 10 minutes and serve.
Beverage pairing: Tempranillo or hefeweizen