- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Using your favorite roasting dish, place salmon in dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine olive oil and lemon juice and pour mixture over salmon. Let it stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Using a small bowl, combine green onions, dill, and parsley. Top salmon fillet with herb mixture. Pour wine around fillet.
- Roast salmon for 10–12 minutes or until almost cooked through.
- Cover dish with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice salmon and serve with lemon wedges and oven-roasted potatoes or al dente orzo pasta.
Beverage pairing: Lager or Pinot Grigio