- In medium bowl, mix together 2 Tbsp. oil, vinegar, cilantro, 2 tsp. tamari, ginger, and agave syrup.
- Cut peel and white pith from oranges; discard. Holding oranges over bowl to catch juices, cut between membranes to release segments into bowl.
- Add fennel and onion to orange mixture. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. (Salsa can be made up to 5 hours ahead.) Cover and refrigerate.
- Clean and preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix 3 Tbsp. oil, 1 Tbsp. tamari and garlic in a separate dish.
- Coat fish in oil mixture. Season fish with salt and pepper. Grill fish until just cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to serving plates and top with salsa. Serve with steamed basmati rice and grilled zucchini.
Beverage pairing: Vermentino or a Northwest-style IPA