1. Heat the grill on medium heat scraping clean when hot and spray the grates with oil wipe with paper towels.
2. Mix rosemary, garlic, paprika, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl to combine; set spice mixture aside.
3. Beginning and ending with salmon, alternate salmon and folded lemon and orange slices onto 8 pairs of parallel skewers to make 8 kabobs total.
4. Spray the fish lightly with oil and season kosher salt and the reserved spice mixture.
5. Grill the fish, turning occasionally, until fish is opaque throughout, about 8 to 10 minutes total depending on the thickness of the fish.
Helpful hint: You can soak the bamboo skewers up to overnight. Whatever you do make sure you soak wooden skewers. You can also use metal skewers.
Side Suggestions: Rice pilaf or roasted fingerling potatoes
Pairing Suggestions: Viognier or citrus forward IPA.