- Place eggs in saucepot and cover with cold water. Turn heat to medium high and bring to boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to a simmer.
- Simmer for 13 minutes. Immediately remove from pot and plunge into a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Once eggs are cooled, peel and cut in half. Carefully remove the yolks and place in mixing bowl. Place whites on a platter where they can be filled.
- In bowl with yolks, add avocado, crabmeat (minus the lump meat), lemon juice, cream cheese, and salt. Mash mixture until fully blended.
- Using piping bag fitted with large star tip (or cut tip off, creating an opening large enough for mix to pipe through easily. Fill egg whites with heaping dollop of filling. Garnish each egg with piece of lump crabmeat, drop of Sriracha, and sprinkling of black sesame seeds.
- Serve with wasabi, ponzu, soy sauce, or pickled ginger.
Serves 8 to 10
Find more recipes from the chef at Waterfall Resort.