- In a large sauté pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, celery and bell peppers and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and corn and cook for 1-3 minutes.
- Transfer vegetables to a bowl.
- Add butter to pan. Add shrimp in a single layer and season with salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning.
- Cook until pink and just firm, about 1 minute per side.
- Add vegetables and lemon juice and toss until combined.
- Garnish with parsley and green onions before serving.
Pairing suggestions: Pale ale or Blanc de Blanc