1. Dry halibut using paper towels and season fish with salt and pepper.
2. Using 3 shallow bowls; add flour to one, beaten egg to one and panko to the last. Add the Old Bay seasoning to the panko and combine.
3. Using one hand for dry ingredients and one had for eggs and prepping one piece of fish at a time, coat fish in flour, then in egg, and finally in seasoned panko, pressing to coat.
4. Working the fish in batches, place fish in basket of air fryer and cook at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes depending on thickness of the fish, gently flipping halfway through and until fish is golden and flakes easily with a fork.
5. Serve with lemon wedges and remoulade sauce.
Mix all ingredients together until blended.
Helpful Hints: You can use gluten free panko and this dish would be completely gluten free. If you need to prep ahead you can do everything up to cooking and freeze for later use.
Side Suggestions: Roasted russet potatoes or apple slaw.
Pairing Suggestions: A dry chardonnay or an English style ale.