- Season salmon fillets with Thai seasoning mix. Place 2 Tbsp. olive oil in fry pan over medium heat. Place salmon fillets in pan and cook on each side for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- When done, remove skin, flake salmon with fork and set aside.
- In a large soup stockpot, over medium heat, sauté garlic, celery, and onion in 1 to 2 Tbsp. olive oil until soft. Add the broth or stock, potatoes, and carrots. Cook over medium heat until potatoes and carrots are soft, about 15 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and flaked salmon. Season to taste with more Thai seasoning, if desired. Heat to just below a simmer. Do not boil.
- Just before serving, stir in chopped spinach, heating just until spinach wilts.
Find more recipes from the chef at Waterfall Resort.