- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Arrange salmon fillets on aluminum foil and drizzle with olive oil.
- In small bowl, combine all herbs and spices. Rub liberally on fillets.
- Place fish on grill and cook 12–15 minutes or until salmon is lightly charred and cooked through.
- In medium-size bowl, add cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, avocado, cilantro, chipotle in adobo, honey, and lime juice. Mix well.
- Flake salmon into desired-size pieces.
- Lightly char tortillas on both sides, top with salmon, salsa, and avocado slices.
Serves four to six
Beverage pairing: Chilled Mexican-style lager