- Rinse frozen crab legs under cold running water to remove any ice glaze; pat dry with paper towels. Place crab legs in refrigerator to thaw overnight.
- Using kitchen shears, cut shells open and remove crab meat from shells. Chop or shred meat.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Blend crab meat, tomato sauce, half the feta cheese, and all but 1 tsp. oregano. Portion 2/3 cup crab sauce mixture into each of six (8 oz.) ramekins or custard cups.
- Top each ramekin with 1 Tbsp. feta cheese; sprinkle remaining teaspoon oregano over feta. Transfer cups to baking sheet and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until mixture is bubbly.
- While crab is baking, grill or panfry flatbreads over medium heat. Blend olive oil and garlic, and brush on grilled flatbreads; cut into 8 wedges. Let guests spoon or dip crab bake onto flatbread wedges.
Find more recipes from the chef at Waterfall Resort.