GREAT FISHING SINCE 1912
Waterfall Resort Alaska is known the world over for the astounding number of king and silver salmon, halibut, lingcod, and other sport fish reeled in by our guests year after year. But why is the fishing so good at Waterfall Resort? One reason is that we have an unparalleled one-to-one staff-to-guest ratio, and the sole aim of our crew of 90-plus—which includes our expert U.S. Coast Guard licensed fishing guides—is to see that you have the best ever Alaska sport-fishing adventure, from arrival to departure.
But there’s another huge reason why our fishing is so good. That’s our storied location on Prince of Wales Island’s western shore, an ideal habitat for millions of bait fish that draw the annual returns of Southeast Alaska’s mighty king and silver salmon. These seasonal runs inspired pioneering fishermen who, back in 1912, established our forebearer, the record-setting Waterfall Cannery. Building on that legacy, the cannery was turned into a remote fishing lodge in 1973.
Ready to book? Contact reservations at 800-544-5125.
Waterfall Resort Leadership Team
- Ken Dole, President
- Steve Cockrell, General Manager
- Scott McKelvey, Operations
- Colleen Cockrell, General Store Manager
- Dennis Evans, Head Guide
- Meagan Bowers, Director of Hospitality
- Joe Walker, Executive Chef
- Ron Koch, Bartender
- Mike Dooley, Director, Sales and Marketing
- Chuck Baird, Director, Corporate Group Development
- Andrew Howland, Sales Manager
- Nola McCamy, Reservations Manager