Our Best Rate of the Fishing Season
Want a wild Alaska fishing trip that’s exciting, convenient, and affordable, too? We’ve dropped our Two-Night Special lower than a lingcod’s belly. At $1,995 per person plus floatplane, there’s no better deal at Waterfall Resort, the most popular fishing lodge in Alaska.
Availability is limited. This rate only applies to a few select dates as two-night gaps appear in our booking schedule, so act fast to reel in the savings.
Two-Night Special all-inclusive package:
- Three days, two nights
- Round-trip floatplane tour to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, Alaska (90 minutes from Seattle)
- All-Inclusive Two Night Special Packages include:
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty all-you-can-eat Alaska fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided sport fishing on 25-foot heated cabin cruiser (four guests per boat)
- Use of high-end rods, reels, all-weather gear, and all other fishing equipment
- Professional fish processing, vacuum-packing, flash-freezing, and fish box
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew at Ketchikan International Airport to assist with transfers
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi hotspots, and all other resort services
Two-Night Special Rate
*Pricing is per person, double occupancy; additional nights, $1,185. Single supplements and upgrades available. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
Catch the Adventure!
To book, contact reservations at 800-544-5125.
Promotion details: Two-night land package for $1,995 plus floatplane. Select dates, limited availability. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers. Commercial airfare, baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities are not included. Optional bar charges, massage, and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features are subject to change without notice.
See the full list of events and promotions at Waterfall Resort.