Guided Fishing on the Longest Days of the Year
Long hours of natural light from the Alaska sun during Summer Solstice make for exhilarating days on the water and endless opportunities for soaking up the stunning scenery at Waterfall Resort.
Our Summer Solstice Days are June 18–21, 2018, leading up to the longest day of the year on June 21. In addition to catching wild Alaska sport fish, photography buffs can capture images of Alaska's jaw-dropping wildlife, our historic cannery buildings, and our mesmerizing sunsets.
“To be in such awesome frontier and see nature at its best was special. We saw so many whales in their natural habitat that words cannot describe the experience.”
—Gino Caliendo, San Antonio, Texas
Summer Solstice Days all-inclusive package:
- Round-trip floatplane tour from Ketchikan, Alaska, to Waterfall Resort (90 minutes from Seattle)
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty all-you-can-eat Alaska fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided sport fishing on 25-foot heated cabin cruiser (four guests per boat)
- Use of high-end rods, reels, all-weather gear, and all other fishing equipment
- Professional fish processing, vacuum-packing, flash-freezing, and fish box
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew at Ketchikan International Airport to assist with transfers
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi hotspots, and all other resort services
Summer Solstice Rates: June 18–21, 2018
|Length of Stay||Land Package||Floatplane||All Inclusive*|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||$1,505||$460||$3,470|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||$4,515||$460||$4,975|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||$6,020||$460||$6,480|
*Pricing is per person, double occupancy; additional nights, $1,505. Single supplements and upgrades available. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
Catch the Adventure!
To book, contact reservations at 800-544-5125.
Promotion details: Summer Solstice Days event is June 18–21, 2018. Promotion cannot be combined with other offers. Commercial airfare, baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities not included. Optional bar charges, massage, and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features are subject to change without notice.
See the full list of events and promotions at Waterfall Resort.