We’re Proud to Support Our Troops
In the tradition of historic Waterfall Cannery, which shipped canned salmon overseas to Allied forces during World War II, we’re pleased to extend this special offer of appreciation to all active and retired U.S. military service members. We’re proud to support our troops and veterans at Waterfall Resort.
The three-night Veterans Salute is June 25–28, 2018, subject to availability. Enjoy wild Alaska sport fishing with U.S. Coast Guard licensed fishing guides amid a rugged outdoor setting.
“Fishing at Waterfall Resort is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, with first-class guides and service. I can’t wait until fishing season!”
—Rick Zimmerman, Austin, Texas
Veterans Salute all-inclusive package:
- Round-trip floatplane tour to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, Alaska (90 minutes from Seattle)
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty all-you-can-eat Alaska fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided sport fishing aboard 25-foot heated cabin cruiser (four guests per boat)
- Use of high-end rods, reels, all-weather gear, and all other fishing equipment
- Professional fish processing, vacuum-packing, flash-freezing, and fish box
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew at Ketchikan International Airport to assist with transfers
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi hotspots, and all other resort services
Veterans Salute Rates: June 25-28, 2018
|Length of Stay||Land Package||Floatplane||All Inclusive*|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||$3,010 $2,510||$460||$2,970|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||$4,515 $4,015||$460||$4,475|
*Pricing is per person, double occupancy; additional nights, $1,505. Single supplements and upgrades available. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
Catch the Adventure!
To book, contact reservations at 800-544-5125.
Promotion details: $500 off two- or three-night fishing package, June 25–28, 2018; active and retired U.S. military service members only. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers, but accompanying children up to age 17 are eligible for our Family Vacation Kids Rate. Commercial airfare, baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities are not included. Optional bar charges, massage, and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features are subject to change without notice.
See the full list of events and promotions at Waterfall Resort.