Go Big or Go Home: Angling for Jackpots and Prizes
Enjoy the friendly competition and win fun prizes by landing the biggest king salmon at Waterfall Resort. The King Salmon Jackpot Challenge runs two full days of fishing contest over the stay of June 14–17, 2019, and there’s no entry fee. Go for legendary sport-fishing during peak king salmon season and win a little recognition for your angling prowess.
“I’ll be coming back again for the Jackpot Challenge. Waterfall Resort Alaska is the highlight of my summer.”
—Steve Benavides, Irvine, California
King Salmon Jackpot Challenge all-inclusive package:
- No entry fee to win fun prizes, all guests get to play
- Optional daily cash jackpot levels ($25, $50, $125, $200, and $500)
- Round-trip floatplane tour to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, Alaska (90 minutes from Seattle)
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty all-you-can-eat Alaska fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided sport fishing on 26-foot heated cabin cruiser (four guests per boat)
- Use of high-end rods, reels, all-weather gear, and all other fishing equipment
- Professional fish processing, vacuum-packing, flash-freezing, and fish box
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew at Ketchikan International Airport to assist with transfers
- Daily housekeeping, WiFi hotspots, and all other resort services
King Salmon Jackpot Challenge Rates: June 8-11, 2019
|Length of Stay||Land Package||Floatplane||All Inclusive*|
|3 Days / 2 Nights**||$3,110||$470||$3,580|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||$4,665||$470||$5,135|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||$6,220||$470||$6,690|
*Pricing is per person, double occupancy; additional nights, $1,555. Single supplements and upgrades available. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
**Two-night stay only provides for one full day of fishing contest participation.
Drawing and Optional Cash Jackpot Levels
In addition to a free challenge, which includes a drawing for a return trip to Waterfall, guests can buy into additional jackpot levels that may reach $250,000 in payouts. How do the jackpot levels work? Each full contest day, guests select which levels to enter: $25, $50, $125, $200, or $500, totaling $900 daily. Or they can go “all-in” at $1,800 for the entire three-day event. Guests catch and tag king salmon each contest day, and the one with the largest catch in each jackpot level cashes in.
Catch the Adventure
To book, contact reservations at 800-544-5125
Promotion details: Complimentary entry in the King salmon Jackpot Challenge when you book June 14–17, 2019. Promotion cannot be combined with other offers. Commercial airfare, baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities are not included. Optional bar charges, massage, and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features are subject to change without notice.
See the full list of events and promotions at Waterfall Resort.