Tackle the Wildest Water Hazard in Alaska
Combine a legendary sport-fishing adventure with the challenge of driving a 165-yard golf shot over the saltwater lagoon at Waterfall Resort, the most popular fishing lodge in Alaska. Pull off that feat (over a favorite grazing spot of our local black bears), then kick back with an Alaskan brew and swap fish tales while watching the USGA 2018 U.S. Open on the big-screen TVs at the Lagoon Saloon.
The Great Alaska Tee Off runs June 20–23, 2018, and there’s no entry fee to compete for fun prizes. If you’re lucky, your ball might get carried the distance by a bald eagle—there’s more than one birdie at Waterfall Resort.
“Waterfall Resort Alaska is one of those special places. We were truly impressed with the gracious hospitality, the facilities, and the outstanding coordination of all activities.”
—Bob Morris, Millbrae, California
Great Alaska Tee Off all-inclusive package:
- No-entry-fee golf shot contest to win fun prizes
- USGA 2018 U.S. Open on the big-screen TVs at the Lagoon Saloon
- Round-trip floatplane tour to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, Alaska (90 minutes from Seattle)
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty all-you-can-eat Alaska fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided sport fishing on 25-foot heated cabin cruiser (four guests per boat)
- Use of high-end rods, reels, all-weather gear, and all other fishing equipment
- Professional fish processing, vacuum-packing, flash-freezing, and fish box
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew at Ketchikan International Airport to assist with transfers
- Daily housekeeping, WiFi hotspots, and all other resort services
Great Alaska Tee Off Rates: June 20-23, 2018
|Length of Stay||Land Package||Floatplane||All Inclusive*|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||$3,010||$460||$3,470|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||$4,515||$460||$4,975|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||$6,020||$460||$6,480|
*Pricing is per person, double occupancy; additional nights, $1,505. Single supplements and upgrades available. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
Catch the Adventure
To book, contact reservations at 800-544-5125
Promotion details: Complimentary entry in the Great Alaska Tee Off when you book June 20–23, 2018. Promotion cannot be combined with other offers. Commercial airfare, baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities are not included. Optional bar charges, massage, and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features are subject to change without notice.
See the full list of events and promotions at Waterfall Resort.