Stars, Stripes, Salmon Fishing, and Fireworks
Celebrate Independence Day with us at Waterfall Resort, the most popular fishing lodge in Alaska. Along with legendary guided sport fishing, we salute the USA with an all-American barbecue, lively games (fish-tote paddling races, water balloon tosses), and, weather permitting, a booming fireworks show. With more than 100 years of fishing as our legacy, we know how to throw a party in the pioneering tradition.
“I heard how great it was at Waterfall Resort. Had to see it for myself…. What they told me was understated.”
—Roger Farrington, Midland, Texas, 2012 King of Kings
Fourth of July Celebration all-inclusive package:
- Add the night of July 4th FREE with at least a three-night fishing package
- May be combined with Kids Rate
- Round-trip floatplane tour to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, Alaska (90 minutes from Seattle)
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty all-you-can-eat Alaska fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided sport fishing on 25-foot heated cabin cruiser (four guests per boat)
- Use of high-end rods, reels, all-weather gear, and all other fishing equipment
- Professional fish processing, vacuum-packing, flash-freezing, and fish box
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew at Ketchikan International Airport to assist with transfers
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi hotspots, and all other resort services
Fourth Of July Celebration: July 4, 2018
|Length of Stay||Land Package||Floatplane||All Inclusive*|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||$3,010||$460||$3,470|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||$4,515||$460||$4,975|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||$6,020 $4,515||$460||$4,975|
*Pricing is per person, double occupancy; additional nights, $1,505. Single supplements and upgrades available. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
Catch the Adventure!
To book, contact reservations or call 800-544-5125.
Promotion details: Fourth of July Celebration is July 4, 2018. Complimentary fourth night added to all 3-night packages that include the night of July 4. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers, but accompanying children up to age 17 are eligible for our Family Vacation Kids Rate. Commercial airfare, baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities are not included. Optional bar charges, massage, and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features are subject to change without notice. Fireworks and other festivities subject to weather conditions.
See the full list of events and promotions at Waterfall Resort.