Wild Alaska Fishing and an Ice Cream Station
Family adventure at Waterfall Resort Alaska means a fishing vacation with the kids (and grandkids), surrounded by stunning wilderness.
Along with guided fishing led by U.S. Coast Guard licensed experts, kids can explore our 52 oceanfront acres of boardwalk and nature trails, play ping-pong at the Lagoon Saloon, and top evenings off at the ice cream station at our all-you-can-eat buffet.
“My grandson is already making plans to win his first King of the Day hat since I’ve promised that, when he’s 12, he can go to Waterfall Resort. He’s not going to let me forget it!”
—Dick Bessire, La Verne, California
Family Vacation all-inclusive package:
- Kids Rate for anglers up to 17 years old
- Combinable with Father’s Day, Fourth of July, or Seniors Getaway promotions
- Round-trip floatplane tour to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, Alaska (90 minutes from Seattle)
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty all-you-can-eat Alaska fare, including wine with dinner (for the adults)
- Full-service guided sport fishing aboard 25-foot heated cabin cruiser (four guests per boat)
- Use of high-end rods, reels, all-weather gear, and all other fishing equipment
- Professional fish processing, vacuum-packing, flash-freezing, and fish box
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew at Ketchikan International Airport to assist with transfers
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi hotspots, and all other resort services
Kids Rates (up to age 17), 2017
*Pricing is per person, double occupancy; additional nights, $1,225. Single supplements and upgrades available. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
Catch the Adventure!
To book, contact reservations at 800-544-5125.
Promotion details: Family Vacation Kids Rate of 15% off land package for kids and teens up to age 17. Valid any dates in 2017. May be combined with Father's Day, Veterans Salute, Fourth of July Celebration, or Seniors Getaway. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers. Commercial airfare, baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities are not included. Optional bar charges, massage, and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features are subject to change without notice.
See the full list of events and promotions at Waterfall Resort.