The August Call of the Coho
The excitement of wild Alaska silver salmon fishing peaks in August. When they’re on your line, acrobatic silvers, aka coho salmon, are known to spend as much time in the air as they do in the water. And with limits of six silvers per angler per day, that’s a whole freezer full of fish to bring home from Waterfall Resort, the most popular all-inclusive fishing lodge in Alaska.
“Our guide had us baited and in the water just as fast silvers started hitting. Next thing we knew, we were at our limit. That’s a morning of fishing none of us will forget.”
—Terry Marlatt, Austin, Texas
The silver salmon run begins mid-to-late summer, just when the weather is at its mildest. Our Seniors Getway in August is a great time for catching cohos and creating family memories to last a lifetime.
Wild Alaska Silver Salmon Fishing all-inclusive package:
- Round-trip floatplane tour to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, Alaska (90 minutes from Seattle)
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty all-you-can-eat Alaska fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided sport fishing on 26-foot heated cabin cruiser (four guests per boat)
- Use of high-end rods, reels, all-weather gear, and all other fishing equipment
- Professional fish processing, vacuum-packing, flash-freezing, and fish boxes
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure check-in
- Ground crew at Ketchikan International Airport to assist with transfers
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi hotspots, and all other resort services
Silver Salmon Season Rates
|Length of Stay||Land Package||Floatplane||All Inclusive*|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||$3,110||$470||$3,580|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||$4,665||$470||$5,135|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||$6,220||$470||$6,690|
*Price are per person, double occupancy; additional nights $1,555. Single supplements and upgrades available. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
Catch the Adventure!
To book, contact reservations at 800-544-5125.
Promotion Details: For more information about Seniors Getaway or our Family Vacation Kids Rate, see those promotions. Commercial airfare, baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities are not included. Optional bar charges, massage and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features are subject to change without notice.
See the full list of events and promotions at Waterfall Resort.