Angling for that Mighty Chinook
They’re called kings for a reason. The biggest of the salmon species, king salmon, also known as the mighty Chinooks, are the favorite catch at Waterfall Resort Alaska. Enter King of Kings Salmon Tournament and compete for Cabela's gear, Princess Cruise sailings, Waterfall Resort fishing trips, and a new Ford F-150 truck.
Wild Alaska king salmon fishing peaks in June when the kings are running. To add to your fishing adventure, check out our King Salmon Jackpot Challenge, pack your camera for Summer Solstice, or bring the family over Father's Day.
Wild Alaska King Salmon Fishing all-inclusive package:
- Round-trip floatplane tour to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, Alaska (90 minutes from Seattle)
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty all-you-can-eat Alaska fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided sport fishing on 25-foot heated cabin cruiser (four guests per boat)
- Use of high-end rods, reels, all-weather gear, and all other fishing equipment
- Professional fish processing, vacuum-packing, flash-freezing, and fish box
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew at Ketchikan International Airport to assist with transfers
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi hotspots, and all other resort services
Don’t forget to buy your tickets for the King of Kings Salmon Tournament. You can’t win if you don’t enter the contest.
King Salmon Season Rates
|Length of Stay||Land Package||Floatplane||All Inclusive*|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||$3,010||$460||$3,470|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||$4,515||$460||$4,975|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||$6,020||$460||$6,480|
*Pricing is per person, double occupancy; additional nights $1,505. Single supplements and upgrades available. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
King of Kings Salmon Tournament tickets are $95 each.
Catch the Adventure!
To book, contact reservations at 800-544-5125.
Promotion Details: Promotions are valid only for June dates listed. Tickets for the King of Kings Salmon Tournament are priced separately and valid for the whole season; tournament tickets must be purchased in advance. For detailed information about the King Salmon Jackpot Challenge, Summer Solstice, or Father's Day, see those promotions. Commercial airfare, baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities are not included. Optional bar charges, massage, and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features subject to change without notice.
See the full list of events and promotions at Waterfall Resort.