Bring Home More with Bonus Halibut Tags
Bump up your limit with Waterfall Resort Alaska’s Bonus Halibut Tags. Wild Alaska halibut are a sport-fishing favorite. When you add one or more Bonus Halibut Tags to your fishing trip, you can take home an extra halibut of any size, per tag per day.
Alaska halibut fishing is strong all summer long in the channels and deeps near Waterfall Resort. Bonus Halibut Tags can effectively double your catch. We lease surplus commercial halibut quota and make it available at cost for guests of the resort, effectively expanding the limit you can keep. Note that supplies are limited and go fast.
“I was filled with excitement and anticipation as to what my halibut would look like when we got it on board. Taking up most of the deck, it was a sight most fisherman only dream of.”
—John Burton, Coachella, California
Wild Alaska Halibut Fishing all-inclusive package:
- Round-trip floatplane tour to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, Alaska (90 minutes from Seattle)
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty all-you-can-eat Alaska fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided sport fishing on 26-foot heated cabin cruiser (four guests per boat)
- Use of high-end rods, reels, all-weather gear, and all other fishing equipment
- Professional fish processing, vacuum-packing, flash-freezing, and fish box
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew at Ketchikan International Airport to assist with transfers
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi hotspots, and all other resort services
Add one or more of Waterfall Resort’s Bonus Halibut Tags to get these extra benefits:
- Keep one additional halibut per tag (standard State of Alaska charter limit is one halibut per day)
- Bonus Halibut may be of any size (standard State of Alaska charter limit restricts halibut size)
- Each guest may purchase and use up to one Bonus Halibut Tag for each day of their trip
- Bonus Halibut Tags may be shared with any other guest on the same boat (but not with guests on other boats)
- Unused Bonus Halibut Tags roll over to the next day during guest stay, and expire at the end of the season
|Length of Stay||Land Package||Floatplane||All Inclusive*|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||$3,110||$470||$3,580|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||$4,665||$470||$5,135|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||$6,220||$470||$6,690|
*Price per person, double occupancy; additional nights $1,555. Single supplements and upgrades available. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
Bonus Halibut Tags are available at market price.
Catch the Adventure
To book, contact reservations at 800-544-5125.
Promotion Details: Bonus Halibut Tags are not included in Land Package price. Quantity is limited, and allotted on a first come, first served basis while supply lasts. Each Tag entitles one guest to retain up to one additional halibut (“Bonus Halibut”) of any size. Guests may purchase multiple tags to retain a Bonus Halibut on multiple days. Tag purchase does not guarantee catching a Bonus Halibut. Tags may be transferred to other guests on the same boat, but not to guests on other boats even if they’re in the same group. Unused tags expire at the end of Waterfall Resort’s season. No refunds on unused tags. Commercial airfare and baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities are not included. Optional massage, bar charges, and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features subject to change without notice.
See the full list of events and promotions at Waterfall Resort.