Wild Alaska Fishing that Reels In the Donations
Instead of another formal indoor gala, how about hosting your nonprofit’s next fundraiser at Waterfall Resort Alaska—a dynamic outdoor setting for up to 92 of your high-end donors. We provide lodging, meals, full-service guided fishing, meeting space, and all support services. Your donors enjoy an exhilarating Alaska sport-fishing adventure while you raise a bundle for your organization.
“It’s a trip that keeps on giving. When guests share fellowship, great food, and the facilities of Waterfall Resort—and then bring home boxes of fish—you’ve developed the basis for a lifetime relationship.”
—Steve Brown, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Waterfall Resort understands that successful fundraisers engage donors with memorable, exceptionally well-planned events and one-of-a-kind opportunities—like fishing in Alaska! Whether you envision time with your key constituents on a fishing boat, a spirited gathering in one of our meeting rooms, or perhaps simply a donated fishing adventure for a silent or live auction, we’re here to make it happen.
- Group rates are available.
- Resort buyouts for 72–92 guests are eligible for scheduling outside season dates.
- For receptions, our Chinook Room (557 square feet) and Coho Room (370 square feet) are available at no extra charge and have a big-screen TV and audiovisual equipment.
Contact us today to start planning your event. From preplanning to on-site service and support, Waterfall Resort’s expert crew serves as your resource through every step of the process.
- Account management
- Budget development
- Custom itineraries
- Transportation services
- Menu and beverage planning
- Cobranded gear
- On-site signage
- Meet and greet
- Reception planning
- Pretrip information
Wild Alaska Fishing Trips Make Great Auction Items
Waterfall Resort Alaska has helped nonprofits raise more than $5 million for good causes, and we have a great time doing it. Through our nonprofit program, we offer consignment donation packages as auction items to qualified nonprofit organizations. When your donors bid on an exciting all-inclusive Alaska fishing adventure donated by Waterfall Resort, your nonprofit and its causes catch the biggest prize of all!
“Waterfall Resort is in a class by itself regarding donations. Their program is ready out of the box, plus they’re organized and extremely nice to work with.”
—Craig Womack, To Celebrate Life, Kentfield, California
Auction or raffle off a three-night Waterfall Resort Wild Alaska Fishing Adventure for Two. Excite your high-end donors and turn an in-kind, consignment donation into needed funding.
Nonprofit Donation Package:
- Two-for-one donation package
- High bidder may bring additional guests at 25% off
- Round-trip floatplane tour to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, Alaska (90 minutes from Seattle)
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty, all-you-can-eat Alaska fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided sport fishing on 26-foot heated cabin cruiser (four guests per boat)
- Use of high-end rods, reels, all-weather gear, and all other fishing equipment
- Professional fish processing, vacuum-packing, flash-freezing, and fish boxes
- On-site Alaska Airlines agent service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew at Ketchikan International Airport to assist with transfers
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi hotspots, and all other resort services
Fundraiser Donation Rate (Retail Value)
|Length of Stay||Land Package||Floatplane||All Inclusive*|
*Pricing is per person, double occupancy; additional nights, $1,555. Single supplements and upgrades available. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
Make a Reel Difference!
For more information about Waterfall Resort's nonprofit program, use the form at the left to tell us about your cause or contact program manager Carol Stoop at 805-879-3780.
Program details: Donation package includes two land packages and two floatplanes. Minimum bid required. High Bidder may expand group size at 25% off land package rate for additional guests. Optional bar charges, massage, and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features are subject to change without notice. Commercial airfare, baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities are not included.
See the full list of events and promotions at Waterfall Resort.