WE’RE PROUD TO SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
In the tradition of historic Waterfall Cannery, which shipped canned salmon overseas to Allied forces during World War II, we’re pleased to extend this special offer of appreciation to all active and retired U.S. military service members.
Book a two- or three-night trip and enjoy special savings (call us for details) or book four nights for the price of three on selected dates:
- 2022 dates: TBD
We’re proud to support our troops and veterans at Waterfall Resort. The Veterans Salute rates are subject to availability. Enjoy wild Alaska sport fishing with U.S. Coast Guard licensed fishing guides amid a rugged outdoor setting.
To book, contact reservations at 800-544-5125.
- Round-trip floatplane to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, Alaska
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty Alaska-style fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided sport fishing on heated 26-foot cabin cruiser
- Use of all fishing equipment, including rods, reels, all-weather gear
- Professional fish trimming, vacuum-packing, and fish boxes
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew assistance at Ketchikan International Airport
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi, and all other resort services
Veterans Salute Season Rates
Call for details on special rates for active and retired U.S. military.
Promotion details: Special savings off list rates on two- or three-night fishing land rates, on selected dates; fourth night complimentary on a four-night stay, on selected dates; active and retired U.S. military service members only. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers, but accompanying children up to age 17 are eligible for our Family Vacation Kids Rate. Commercial airfare, baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities are not included. Optional bar charges, massage, and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features are subject to change without notice.