INTRODUCING BUY ONE, GET ONE* FOR SELECTED DATES!
Enjoy a complimentary companion package when you book your fishing trip at Waterfall Resort.
Celebrating more than a century of tradition, Waterfall Resort spans 52 acres on Prince of Wales Island near Alaska’s famed Inside Passage. Accessible only by air and sea, our record-setting salmon cannery turned legendary sport-fishing resort draws anglers from around the world (65,000 to date), who come to our remote shores in pursuit of wild king and silver salmon, halibut, lingcod, and more than 20 other fish species.
Ready to book? Simply fill out the form or call us at 800-544-5125 to reel in this deal.
Space is limited, so don't miss the boat!
Buy One, Get One Rates
|Length of Stay||Price for Two|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||$4,200|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||$6,400|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||$8,400|
Does not include floatplane between Ketchikan and Waterfall Resort. Price per person, double occupancy; Guide and crew gratuities not included.
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty Alaska-style fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided sport fishing on heated 26-foot cabin cruiser
- Use of all fishing equipment, including rods, reels, all-weather gear
- Professional fish trimming, vacuum-packing, and fish boxes
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew assistance at Ketchikan International Airport
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi, and all other resort services
Promotion details: Save up to 50%* when you book a two-night stay or longer at list rate. Promotion valid for new bookings on select June dates. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers. Floatplane fees, Airline baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities are not included. Optional bar charges, massage, and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features are subject to change without notice.