AUGUST CALL OF THE COHO
The excitement of wild Alaska silver salmon fishing peaks in August. When they’re on your line, acrobatic silvers, aka coho salmon, are known to spend as much time in the air as they do in the water. And with limits of six silvers per angler per day, that’s a whole freezer full of fish to bring home from Waterfall Resort, the most popular fishing lodge in Alaska.
The silver salmon run begins mid-to-late summer, just when the weather is at its mildest.
Book your Alaska fishing trip from August 7th through the 24th and receive the silver salmon special rate listed below!
To book, contact reservations at 800-544-5125 or fill out the form.
Silver Salmon Special Rates - August 7 to 24
|Length of Stay||2023 Rates||Silver Salmon Special|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||$4,710||$4,360|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||$6,810||$6,285|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||$8,910||$8,210|
Prices are per person, double occupancy; Guide and crew gratuities not included.
- Round-trip floatplane to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, Alaska
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty Alaska-style fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided sport fishing on heated 26-foot cabin cruiser
- Use of all fishing equipment, including rods, reels, all-weather gear
- Professional fish trimming, vacuum-packing, and fish boxes
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew assistance at Ketchikan International Airport
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi, and all other resort services
Promotion Details: For more information about Seniors Getaway, Family Vacation, or Kids Rate, see those promotions. Commercial airfare, baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities are not included. Optional bar charges, massage and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features are subject to change without notice.