SENIORS SILVER SALMON GETAWAY
With a history spanning more than 100 years of fishing, we recognize that experience counts. And to recognize our senior guests, we extend special savings to anglers ages 65 and up on selected dates. Enjoy guided fishing for silvers, Chinooks, Pacific halibut, lingcod, and more, as well as our historic cannery setting, hearty dining experiences, welcoming saloon, and 52 acres of relaxing coastal wilderness.
- 2022 dates: TBD
To book, contact reservations at 800-544-5125.
- 25% off Land Only for Seniors 65 and up
- Round-trip floatplane to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, Alaska
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty Alaska-style fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided sport fishing on heated 26-foot cabin cruiser
- Use of all fishing equipment, including rods, reels, all-weather gear
- Professional fish trimming, vacuum-packing, and fish boxes
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew assistance at Ketchikan International Airport
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi, and all other resort services
|Length of Stay||Land Only||Floatplane||Package|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||$3,500 $2,625||$500||$3,125|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||$5,250 $3,938||$500||$4,438|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||$7,000 $5,250||$500||$5,750|
Pricing is per person, double occupancy; additional nights, $1,313.00. Single supplements and upgrades available. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
Promotion details: Guests age 65 and up enjoy 25% off land packages on selected dates. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers, but accompanying children up to age 17 are eligible for our Family Vacation Kids Rate. Commercial airfare, baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities are not included. Optional bar charges, massage, and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features are subject to change without notice.