THE ULTIMATE ADVENTURE, KAYAK STYLE
We are proud to officially offer kayak fishing at Waterfall Resort!
After a successful test for kayak fishing during the 2021 season, Adam Fisk, an international kayak angler and expert based out of Los Buzos Resort in Panama, will be guiding guests at Waterfall Resort.
Groups, up to four, will head out on our custom-designed, 26-foot North River Sounders to one of the many bountiful fishing locations that surround our resort. Once they arrive at the fishing location, guests along with their guide, Adam Fisk, will board their kayaks and start fishing for their Alaska catch of a lifetime!
To book, fill out the form or contact reservations at 800-544-5125.
- Round-trip floatplane to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, Alaska
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty Alaska-style fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided kayak fishing on heated 26-foot cabin cruiser
- Use of all fishing equipment, including rods, reels, all-weather gear, kayaks
- Professional fish trimming, vacuum-packing, and fish boxes
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew assistance at Ketchikan International Airport
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi, and all other resort services
Silver Salmon Season Rates
|Length of Stay||Land Only||Floatplane||Package|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||$3,500||$500||$4,000|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||$5,250||$500||$5,750|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||$7,000||$500||$7,500|
Prices are per person, double occupancy; additional nights $1,750. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
Promotion Details:Commercial airfare, baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities are not included. Optional bar charges, massage and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features are subject to change without notice.