OUR BEST RATE OF THE SEASON
Want a wild Alaska fishing trip that’s exciting, convenient, and affordable, too? We’ve dropped our Two-Night Special lower than a lingcod’s belly. At $2,144 per person, plus floatplane, there’s no better deal at Waterfall Resort, the most popular fishing lodge in Alaska. Availability is limited. This rate only applies to a few select dates as two-night gaps appear in our booking schedule, so act fast to reel in the savings.
For selected dates, contact reservations at 800-544-5125.
- Round-trip floatplane to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, Alaska
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty Alaska-style fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided sport fishing on heated 26-foot cabin cruiser
- Use of all fishing equipment, including rods, reels, all-weather gear
- Professional fish trimming, vacuum-packing, and fish boxes
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew assistance at Ketchikan International Airport
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi, and all other resort services
Two-Night Special Season Rates
|Length of Stay||33% Off Land||Floatplane||Package|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||$3,200 $2,144||$480||$2,624|
Pricing is per person, double occupancy; no additional nights available with this promotion. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
Promotion details: Two-night land package for $2,144, plus floatplane. Select dates, limited availability. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers. Commercial airfare, baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities are not included. Optional bar charges, massage, and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features are subject to change without notice.