ANGLING FOR JACKPOTS AND PRIZES
Enjoy the friendly competition and win fun prizes by landing the biggest king salmon at Waterfall Resort. The King Salmon Jackpot Challenge runs two full days of fishing contest over the stay of June 14–17, 2019, and there’s no entry fee. Go for legendary sport-fishing during peak king salmon season and win a little recognition for your angling prowess.
To book, contact reservations at 800-544-5125.
- No entry fee to win fun prizes, all guests get to play
- Optional daily cash jackpot levels ($25, $50, $125, $200, and $500)
- Round-trip floatplane to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, Alaska
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty Alaska-style fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided sport fishing on heated 26-foot cabin cruiser
- Use of all fishing equipment, including rods, reels, all-weather gear
- Professional fish trimming, vacuum-packing, and fish boxes
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew assistance at Ketchikan International Airport
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi hotspots, and all other resort services
King Jackpot Challenge Season Rates
|Length of Stay||Land Only||Floatplane||Package|
|3 Days / 2 Nights**||$3,110||$470||$3,580|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||$4,665||$470||$5,135|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||$6,220||$470||$6,690|
Pricing is per person, double occupancy; additional nights, $1,555. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
**Two-night stay only provides for one full day of contest participation.
Drawing and Optional Cash Jackpot Levels
In addition to the free challenge, which includes a drawing for a return trip to Waterfall, guests can buy into additional jackpot levels that may reach $250,000 in payouts. How do the jackpot levels work? Each full contest day, guests select which levels to enter: $25, $50, $125, $200, or $500, totaling $900 daily. Or they can go “all-in” at $1,800 for the entire three-day event. Guests catch and tag king salmon each contest day, and the one with the largest catch in each jackpot level cashes in.
Promotion details: Complimentary entry in the King salmon Jackpot Challenge when you book June 14–17, 2019. Promotion cannot be combined with other offers. Commercial airfare, baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities are not included. Optional bar charges, massage, and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features are subject to change without notice.