TACKLE THE WILDEST WATER HAZARD IN ALASKA
Combine a legendary sport-fishing adventure with the challenge of driving a 165-yard golf shot over the saltwater lagoon at Waterfall Resort, the most popular fishing lodge in Alaska. Pull off that feat (over a favorite grazing spot of our local black bears), then kick back with an Alaska brew and swap fish tales at the Lagoon Saloon.
There’s no entry fee to compete for fun prizes. If you’re lucky, your ball might get carried the distance by a bald eagle (there’s more than one birdie at Waterfall Resort).
To book, contact reservations at 800-544-5125.
- No-entry-fee golf shot contest to win fun prizes
- Round-trip floatplane tour to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, Alaska
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty all-you-can-eat Alaska fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided sport fishing on 26-foot heated cabin cruiser (four guests per boat)
- Use of high-end rods, reels, all-weather gear, and all other fishing equipment
- Professional fish processing, vacuum-packing, flash-freezing, and fish boxes
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew at Ketchikan International Airport to assist with transfers
- Daily housekeeping, WiFi hotspots, and all other resort services
Great Alaska Tee Off Season Rates
|Length of Stay||Land Only||Floatplane||Package|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||$3,110||$470||$3,580|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||$4,665||$470||$5,135|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||$6,220||$470||$6,690|
Pricing is per person, double occupancy; additional nights, $1,555. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
Promotion details: Complimentary entry in the Great Alaska Tee Off when you book June 25–28, 2019. Promotion cannot be combined with other offers. Commercial airfare, baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities are not included. Optional bar charges, massage, and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features are subject to change without notice.