WILD ALASKA FISHING AND AN ICE CREAM STATION
Family adventure at Waterfall Resort Alaska means a fishing vacation with the kids (and grandkids), surrounded by stunning wilderness. Along with enjoying guided fishing with U.S. Coast Guard licensed experts, kids can explore our 52 acres of boardwalk and nature trails and top their evenings off at the ice cream station in our Dining Room.
To book, contact reservations at 800-544-5125.
- Kids Rate of 15% off for anglers up to 17 years old
- May be combined with Father’s Day, Veterans Salute Fourth of July, or Seniors Silver Salmon Getaway promotions
- Round-trip floatplane to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, Alaska
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty Alaska-style fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided sport fishing on heated 26-foot cabin cruiser
- Use of all fishing equipment, including rods, reels, all-weather gear
- Professional fish trimming, vacuum-packing, and fish boxes
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew assistance at Ketchikan International Airport
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi hotspots, and all other resort services
|Length of Stay||Land Only||Floatplane||Package|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||$3,110 $2,644||$470||$3,114|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||$4,665 $3,965||$470||$4,435|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||$6,220 $5,287||$470||$5,757|
Pricing is per person, double occupancy; additional nights, $1,322. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
Promotion details: Family Vacation Kids Rate of 15% off land package for kids and teens up to age 17. Valid any dates in 2019. May be combined with Father's Day, Veterans Salute, Fourth of July Celebration, or Seniors Silver Salmon Getaway. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers. Commercial airfare, baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities are not included. Optional bar charges, massage, and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features are subject to change without notice.