UP YOUR LIMIT WITH BONUS HALIBUT TAGS
Bump up your limit with Waterfall Resort’s Bonus Halibut Tags. Pacific halibut are a sport-fishing favorite. When you add one or more Bonus Halibut Tags to your fishing trip, you can take home an extra halibut of any size, per tag per day.
Halibut fishing is strong all summer long in the channels and deeps near our shores, and a Bonus Halibut Tag can double your catch. How do the tags work? We lease surplus commercial halibut quota and make it available at cost for our guests, effectively expanding the limit you can keep. Note that supplies are limited and go fast. Bonus Halibut Tags are $350 per tag.
To book, contact reservations at 800-544-5125.
- Round-trip floatplane to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, Alaska
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty Alaska-style fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided sport fishing on heated 26-foot cabin cruiser
- Use of all fishing equipment, including rods, reels, all-weather gear
- Professional fish trimming, vacuum-packing, and fish boxes
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew assistance at Ketchikan International Airport
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi hotspots, and all other resort services
Add Your Bonus Halibut Tag to Enjoy These Extras
- Keep one additional halibut per tag (standard State of Alaska charter limit is one halibut per day)
- Bonus Halibut may be of any size (standard State of Alaska charter limit restricts halibut size)
- Each guest may purchase and use up to one Bonus Halibut Tag for each day of their trip
- Bonus Halibut Tags may be shared with any other guest on the same boat (but not with guests on other boats)
- Unused Bonus Halibut Tags roll over to the next day during guest stay, and expire at season's end
|Length of Stay||Land Only||Floatplane||Package|
|3 Days / 2 Nights||$3,110||$470||$3,580|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||$4,665||$470||$5,135|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||$6,220||$470||$6,690|
Price per person, double occupancy; additional nights $1,555. Bonus Halibut Tags are $350 per tag and subject to availability. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
Promotion Details: Bonus Halibut Tags are not included in Land Package price. Quantity is limited, and allotted on a first come, first served basis while supply lasts. Each Tag entitles one guest to retain up to one additional halibut (“Bonus Halibut”) of any size. Guests may purchase multiple tags to retain a Bonus Halibut on multiple days. Tag purchase does not guarantee catching a Bonus Halibut. Tags may be transferred to other guests on the same boat, but not to guests on other boats even if they’re in the same group. Unused tags expire at the end of Waterfall Resort’s season. No refunds on unused tags. Commercial airfare and baggage fees, Alaska fishing license, King Salmon Stamp, and gratuities are not included. Optional massage, bar charges, and General Store purchases are extra. Subject to availability. Rates and features subject to change without notice.