Our 2017 Season Runs June 12 to August 18
*Pricing is per person, double occupancy; additional nights, $1,225 per night. Single supplements and upgrades available. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
“My experience at Waterfall Resort is one I’ll remember fondly for the rest of my life. The location and wildlife continue to be the subjects of many stories, and winning the King of Kings grand prize was icing on the cake.”
—Shon White, Everett, Washington
For service, convenience and value, you can’t beat Waterfall Resort. Here’s what’s included:
- U.S. Coast Guard licensed fishing guide
- Full-service guided fishing aboard 25-foot heated North River cabin cruiser (four guests per boat)
- Use of high-performance G. Loomis rods, Shimano reels, Helly Hansen and XtraTuf all-weather gear, and all other bait, tackle, and fishing equipment
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room (upgrades available)
- All meals of hearty all-you-can-eat Alaska fare, including wine with dinner
- Evenings at the Lagoon Saloon with pool, ping-pong, and poker tables
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi hotspots, and all other resort services
- Professional fish processing, vacuum-packing, flash-freezing, and packing
- Wet-lock fish boxes to check as luggage or for shipping
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew at Ketchikan International Airport to assist with transfers
No video game can compete with a real-life Alaska sport-fishing adventure for the whole family. Young anglers visiting Waterfall Resort should be at least 12 years of age—they’re going to be reeling in some big fish! Now that’s something to tweet about.
- 15% off standard rates for kids and teens under 18 when fishing with an adult
- Valid any time with no date restrictions
Learn more about available upgrades at Waterfall Resort.
“MY EXPERIENCE AT WATERFALL RESORT IS ONE I’LL REMEMBER FONDLY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.”